HOME – SERVICE – Pigmentation
MedLite C6 Laser
Before & After
LASERMD + serum vit c
also Pink glow
Have A Question?
Call Us Now
MEDLITE C6 Laser
The MedLite C6 laser is a non-invasive, FDA-approved procedure for skin rejuvenation that uses a Q-switched Nd:YAG laser. This laser utilizes multiple wavelengths and Q-switched nanosecond technology, to effectively treat a wide range of aesthetic concerns. MedLite C6 pioneered the use of Photo Acoustic technology, the hallmark of which is high peak power and short pulse duration. By using high-speed energy waves that penetrate the skin in nanoseconds, the MedLite C6 laser reduces the amount of heat in each procedure as compared to the more commonly used PhotoThermal laser treatments provide a targeted laser toning treatment for skin rejuvenation.
How MedLite C6 Laser Work?
Contact us to schedule your Treatment today!
Who Should Do?
- Pigmentation Issues: Individuals with sunspots, age spots, or hyperpigmentation.
- Acne Scarring: Those dealing with acne scars or textural irregularities.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Individuals wanting to improve overall skin texture and appearance.
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles: Those looking to reduce signs of aging.
- Melasma: Individuals with melasma or uneven skin tone.
- Vascular Lesions: People with vascular issues like broken capillaries or spider veins.
MedLite C6 Laser Treatment Steps:
Discuss your goals and skin condition with a professional.
Cleanse skin, apply numbing cream and wear eye protection to shield from laser light.
Short bursts of high-energy light target treatment area. You might feel a slight snapping sensation, numbing cream helps.
Skin might be red or swollen, use soothing ointment. Several treatments spaced weeks apart may be needed. Over time, pigmented areas or tattoos fade, skin improves.
- Sun Protection: Keep treated areas away from direct sun and use sunscreen.
- Gentle Cleaning: Use mild cleansers to clean treated skin.
- Be Kind: Avoid scrubbing or harsh skincare products.
- Hydrate: Apply gentle moisturizer to soothe skin.
- No Picking: Let any redness or scabs heal naturally.
- Stay Hydrated: Drink water for skin healing.
- Follow Instructions: Do what your provider suggests.
- Follow-Up: Attend any follow-up appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can be treated with the MetLite C6 laser?
- Removes pigmentation, dark acne scar and melasma
- Evens skin tone
- Refines pores
- Reduces fine lines
- Stimulates collagen
- Restore youthful look
How does MetLite C6 help to get rid of unwanted pigment?
The MedLite C6 Laser is one of the most technologically advanced lasers for the treatment of pigmented lesions. MedLite C6 Laser is a Q Switch Nd: YAG Laser which emits energy in the form of light of the wavelength of 1064nm. This energy specifically targets melanin and is absorbed by melanin, thus destroying the unwanted pigment.
What types of pigmented lesion does MetLite C6 treats?
The MedLite C6 Laser is most commonly used for removing brown age spots and other pigmentation. We will identify your specific type of lesion and discuss the removal success rate associated with your condition during your consultation with us.
How many times do I need to undergo MetLite C6 undergoes?
The treatment plan would be discussed with you during your consultation. Different pigmented lesions respond to different amount of treatment sessions. It is fair to say between 4-6 sessions for a simple treatment for skin toning to up to more than 20 sessions for a multi-colored tattoo.
What are the possible side effects?
There are no marked side effects, however some may experience skin redness, bumps ,tingling feeling during the procedure and photo-induced hyperpigmentation albeit it being a rare instance.