HOME – SERVICE – Pigmentation
Before & After
LASERMD + serum vit c
also Pink glow
Have A Question?
Call Us Now
Chemical peel stands as a modern skin resurfacing procedure designed to revitalize the skin by exfoliating dead cells and promoting the emergence of new, rejuvenated skin. This transformative technique effectively diminishes issues like hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles, yielding a smoother and more youthful complexion.
THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS GLOWING SKIN!
Contact us to schedule your Treatment today!
Who Should Do?
- Uneven Skin Tone: Those bothered by pigmentation problems, such as sunspots, age spots, and freckles.
- Texture Issues: Individuals with rough skin texture, acne scars, or fine lines seeking improvement.
- Dull Complexion: People looking to revive their skin’s natural radiance and vibrancy.
- Acne Troubles: Those with active acne or residual blemishes.
- Hyperpigmentation: Individuals with uneven skin tone, including melasma.
Chemical Peel Treatment Steps:
Cleansing and Preparation
The treatment area is thoroughly cleansed to remove any dirt and oil.
A prepping solution might be applied to prime the skin for the chemical peel.
The chemical peel solution is applied evenly to the skin using a brush or applicator.
The solution is left on the skin for a specific duration, depending on the desired depth of the peel.
For certain types of chemical peels, a neutralizing solution is applied to stop the peeling process.
- Sun Protection: Protect your newly revealed skin from sun exposure with sunscreen.
- Moisturize: Keep your skin moisturized to support healing.
- Avoid Picking: Let the skin naturally peel, avoid picking at it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it a painful process?
Chemical Peel is a procedure with minimal to no pain.
There is mild burning sensation which subsides within 20 minutes
Is there downtime?
No downtime and you can immediately resume to work post procedure
How long does the process takes?
It takes about 20 minutes for the whole process.
What is the side effects of Chemical Peel?
There might be redness and mild swelling which will subside within 1-2 days.