HOME – SERVICE – Dark Spots
Before & After
LASERMD + serum vit c
also Pink glow
Have A Question?
Call Us Now
“LaseMD” is a non-ablative fractional 1927nm thulium laser that addresses a range of skin concerns, including pigmentation issues, fine lines, wrinkles, and overall skin rejuvenation. By creating controlled micro-thermal injuries under the skin (preserving the top layer of the skin) allows skin resurfacing with lesser downtime & faster recovery. It’s known for its versatility and ability to provide significant improvement with minimal downtime.
Contact us to schedule your Treatment today!
Who Should Do?
- Pigmentation Problems: Like dark spots and uneven skin tone.
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles: For smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Mild Acne Scars: To improve their appearance.
- Dull Skin: It can revitalize and brighten your complexion.
- Enlarged Pores: It can make them appear smaller and improve skin texture.
LaseMD Laser Treatment Steps:
Start with a talk about your skin concerns and goals with a provider.
Face will be cleaned and might numb it.
The LaseMD laser is used on your skin to target skin concerns.
You may have some redness and mild swelling for a few days. Keep in touch with your provider for assessments and additional treatments if needed.
- Sun Protection: Stay out of direct sunlight, and use sunscreen if you go outside.
- Moisturize: Keep your skin hydrated with moisturizer.
- Gentle Cleaning: Clean your skin gently without scrubbing.
- No Harsh Products: Avoid using exfoliating skincare products such as AHA/BHA, physical scrubs and retinol for a few days.
- Follow Instructions: Listen to your skincare professional’s advice for the best results.