No Downtime Laser Rejuvenation
Ablative lasers may take a 2- to 3-week healing period, depending on depth, before the new skin has fully healed and the final results are visible. In this case, your skin will be raw, red, and scab over while it heals. You might not feel at ease in some social circumstances, and you’ll need to adjust your actions to avoid infection (swimming, gym workouts, etc.).
For this reason, you should go for non-ablative lasers, which often requires no downtime and means you can go about your day without having to wait. What are the options? In this article, we are going to talk about two no downtime treatments; Medlite and Dual Yellow Laser!
What is Medlite ?
The MedLite® laser, which employs a Q-switched Nd:YAG laser, is a non-invasive, FDA-approved technique for skin rejuvenation. To successfully cure a wide range of cosmetic issues, this laser employs various wavelengths and Q-switched nanosecond technology. The MedLite® was the first to utilise PhotoAcoustic technology, which has a high peak power and short pulse length. When compared to the more regularly utilised PhotoThermal laser treatments, the MedLite® laser uses high-speed energy waves that penetrate the skin in nanoseconds, reducing the amount of heat produced in each session. MedLite® is also used to cure undesired hair and give skin rejuvenation with a focused laser toning treatment.
What does Medlite Treat?
MedLite® is a non-invasive, safe way to improve the appearance of your skin, and it may be used for the following treatments and indications:
- Toning using lasers (whole face rejuvenation) 20 minutes The Q-Switch ND-YAG 1064nm wavelength technology stores energy between pulses and works as a high-speed shutter. Short pulses of micro-fine laser light can penetrate deep into the skin’s sub-layers, breaking down old collagen layers and prompting the body to manufacture new collagen and elastin, resulting in firmer, younger-looking skin. With little to no downtime or discomfort, this non-ablative skin resurfacing procedure helps to smooth acne scars, fine lines, and wrinkles. Patients who desire a general skin rejuvenation can benefit from laser toning, which produces a cleaner, brighter complexion with a more even skin tone, better elasticity, and refined pores.
- Anti-Pigmentation – A targeted treatment that is charged according to the size of the affected region (small, medium and large). The MedLite® softly breaks the pigment into tiny particles while carefully targeting the particular locations. They employ a PhotoAcoustic action against the chromophore (the part of the molecule that provides colour) to break tattoo ink and lighten or eliminate pigmentation like sunspots without hurting the surrounding skin. For a few minutes, the patch will turn grey or white, which is a normal reaction of the skin as it absorbs the energy. Within one to two weeks, the patch will darken and peel off entirely. As the skin heals, lighter skin begins to mix in, resulting in a more even toned look. Acne scars, sun damage, wrinkles, and pigmented lesions, such as Nevus of Ota, café-au-lait lesions, solar lentigines, uneven skin tone, and melasma, are all treated.
- Laser toning for various regions, such as armpit whitening and neck whitening – Laser toning with the MedLite® helps balance out pigmentation and enhance skin tone. For increased effectiveness, treatments can be coupled with peels or microdermabrasion. After a comprehensive consultation, your doctor will be able to identify the best therapy combination for the desired results.
What is the nature of the treatment?
In order to improve the damaged regions, many treatments would most likely be required. The 15-minute laser process produces results that last 3 to 4 weeks. Your skin should appear finer, smoother, brighter, and clearer as a result of this treatment. Longer term, however, the benefits include a slowed ageing process as damage caused by sun exposure and the environment is reversed and collagen and elastin levels are increased.
What is a Dual Yellow Laser?
Dual Yellow Laser employs cutting-edge laser technology to deliver maximal skin rejuvenation with the least amount of discomfort and adverse effects. Dual Yellow Laser is a non-ablative laser therapy that uses yellow and green light to target specific skin problems. It does not burn away any skin or impact normal skin outside of the targeted region.
What Is It and How Does It Work?
Laser treatment employs a mix of yellow and green light to target tissue and operates on the idea of light absorption. A laser can be configured to produce light at a certain wavelength that is best absorbed by blood to eliminate facial capillaries or at wavelengths that are best absorbed by melanin to reduce pigmentation in this way. Furthermore, the mild laser’s yellow light kills acne germs, effectively eliminating active acne.
In addition to treating problem areas, the therapy stimulates collagen production, reduces redness, and improves sensitive skin, providing skin an overall tightening, firming, and rejuvenating impact.
What are the advantages of utilising the Dual Yellow Laser?
- During treatment, the Dual Yellow Laser employs fast edge micropulse technology (FEM) to encourage collagen formation and new skin development.
- Produces less heat and discomfort, reduces pain, and does not result in bruising following treatment.
- Face, neck, chest, back, hands, arms, and legs are all suitable for most skin types and body locations.
- Targets individual skin issues rather than requiring a broad-based rejuvenation therapy.
- When used to treat acne, the light targets and kills Protoporphyria IX (chemical released by bacteria that cause acne). Furthermore, the yellow light wavelength aids in the reduction of red skin color and the appearance of inflammatory acne lesions.
How often do you do it?
- The majority of vascular and pigmentation issues may be resolved with only one session.
- In just a few sessions, you may achieve skin renewal and whitening, reduce face redness, and cure acne.
- Sessions are normally scheduled 1 to 4 weeks apart, for a total of 4-5 treatments. Over the following 3-6 months, there will be further collagen remodelling and some skin tightness.
The Dual Yellow can be used to treat or enhance the look of the following skin conditions:
- Dilated blood arteries and capillaries
- Spots caused by the sun / Spots caused by the passage of time
- Melasma / pigmentation
- Blotchy skin / Uneven skin tone
- Stretch marks are a type of scar that appears on
- Skin tags / moles
- Acne scars / Acne
- Scars in general
- Pores are open.
- Oil glands that have grown in size
What is the nature of the treatment?
Your skin will be completely cleaned, and you will be given laser-protective goggles to wear.
The afflicted part of your face will next be targeted with a yellow laser beam. It is possible that the therapy will take up to 30-45 minutes.
You may get a minor burning or tightening feeling after the treatment, although this is normally associated with very little discomfort.
Your skin may seem red and flushed after the treatment, and some people may feel slight irritation for up to 24 hours. Mineral makeup may be used to hide any redness right away.
Would you like to know more?
Schedule A Free Consultation Now
Alternatively you can give us a call at +60379321818