Procedures Done at Klinik Dr Inder
Fully Shaven Method
Partly Shaven Method
How is it Done?
The treatment is carried out under local anaesthesia, eliminating risks and downtime associated with other hair transplant procedures. And because the treatment is minimally invasive our team ensure that the donor looks intact after the hair transplant procedure and you can keep your hair really short if you prefer without any obvious linear scarring. In most cases, patients are able to return to work the next day with their results.
The method uses a specialised punch device, ranging in diameter from 0.6mm – 1.0 mm, to extract follicular units complete with necessary glands. This separates surrounding tissue from the unit, meaning minimum trauma and better results. The treatment is performed under a high powered loupes using specially designed instruments, allowing the Hair Transplant doctor to work with the upmost precision for natural-looking, virtually undetectable results.
The entire process has minimal to no pain, and recovery time is quite fast.
Harvesting Process – Donor hair is carefully harvested, paying close attention to protecting blood supply and nerves while maximizing harvest yield. Meticulous closure of donor sites minimizes discomfort and improves healing.
Recipient Site Creation – Recipient sites are chosen with perfect angles, direction, pattern and graft-to-site fit in mind to create the most natural results.
Hair Graft Placement – Our experienced team expertly places all hair grafts so they are not too deep or too high and to prevent trauma upon placement.
Advantages of FUE Hair Transplantation
- With FUE method, patients get intensive & natural looking hair.
- It is a solution for incipient and advanced hair loss.
- This technique is comfortable for patients because they feel less pain and after the operation, they have no linear scars and no stitches.
- After, FUE, patients get a fast recovery; patients can turn back to their normal life and travel the day after.
- On the recipient site – a reasonably good hairline which suits your face with the best density of hair you can have overall and in the most important mid frontal region. Natural direction and angulation of hair.
You can leave the clinic immediately after treatment. Healing takes approximately 3-4 days, after which point any redness or slight swelling in the treatment area will have subsided.
After a successful transplantation, the transplanted hair might fall after 3 weeks, but this should not worry you as they grow back better than ever, after 3 to 6 months. The patient can get back to his routine life within one week of the treatment.