High Quality & Affordable Hair Transplant FUE – Enjoy A Holiday and Get A Head Full Of Hair Much Cheaper Than Australia!
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is the latest technique in hair transplantation. The process is executed by our skilled surgeon with an immense understanding of hair design, to provide you with natural looking and age-appropriate hair throughout your life. The results achieved with be breathtaking with minimal pain involved and practically no scarring.
Advantages of FUE Hair Transplant
- The instruments we use are state-of-the-art and can assure to minimize graft transection and hair follicle survivability.
- Our FUE surgeons are highly skilled and follow international standards, proven to result in high graft yields.
- FUE leaves little to no scarring as it does not make an incision into the donor area. Only white pitted scars will be there, which are virtually invisible to the naked eye.
- Our surgeon is known for their strong eye for detail and can ensure that the design of the extraction and transplantation of the individual follicles will lead to the most natural-looking results.
- FUE is a highly suitable technique for hair of any length that you wish to maintain prior to the procedure.
- One of the most outstanding things about the FUE transplant is that the surgeon has the ability to cherry-pick needed grafts for flawless results due to being able to select only the finer hair required for the hairline and also the thicker grafts for further density. Therefore, allowing the customization of the design to match best with the natural hair growth.
- Due to FUE being a less invasive technique there is a less chance of nerve damage and a faster recovery time.
- Our surgeons are assisted by the best medical teams, preserving the integrity of the hair grafts.
- The FUE technique can also use body hair, particularly for patients with a low amount of donor hair available on the scalp.
The Problem Hair loss can be categorized into many different types. Although, the most frequent to occur is amale pattern baldness. There are approximately 35 million men in the united states currently living with the condition, with roughly 40% of men noticing the signs of hair loss prior to the age of 35. If you are someone who personally suffers from male pattern baldness, then you are aware of the impact it can have on not only your confidence and self-worth but also the impact it can have on your personal and professional relationships. As a matter of fact, 47% of males affected by hair loss have stated that they would be willing to spend their life savings on treatments for hair growth. This displays how much men are eager to regain the growth to their hair. We are seeing more and more patients noticing the positives of receiving a hair transplant through the FUE technique.
FUE Hair Transplant Procedure FUE uses an instrument to make small, circular incisions around the hair follicle unit in order to separate it from surrounding tissue. This is how the surgeon carefully extracts hair grafts individually from the identified donor sites. This action is repeated until the correct amount of hair grafts have been collected for the designed hair restoration in the bald area. The hair follicles that have been harvested are sorted according to graft counts and preserves by placing a solution. The surgeon will then use a fine needle instrument to make tiny incisions in the recipient area. Taking into consideration the natural density, angle, and growth pattern of existing hair, the hair grafts are strategically placed. FUE uses clear precision instruments, allowing the follicles to maintain an even hair shaft diameter. Resulting in a smooth transition from old to new hair. The meticulous process that the procedure involves results in a longer time to finish and may require several short sessions.
FUE Hair Transplant Results Completely natural looking results are achievable through the FUE technique. This is because of the way the surgeon is allowed to precisely pick the correct hair graft count bust suited for the are in need. Along with the natural looking results, those receiving a FUE hair transplant are also able to wear shorter hairstyles without any visible scarring.
Downtime FUE requires very minimal downtime. The small procedure holes will close after 2 or 3 days prior to the procedure and will completely heal in 7 to 10 days. Any scabs or reddish markings will also fade during this time. Although there are no incisions required, patients of FUE are advised to refrain from strenuous activities in the first month but other than that, they can go back to their everyday lives immediately after their treatment.